Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for the following position:
TALENT ACQUISITION ADVISOR
Location – Cluj County
The company is a multinational industry leader, specialized in electronics production.
- Develop recruiting strategy that ensures business alignment, examines workforce plans, requires an understanding of the labor markets, and looks at local considerations
- Work with the HR Manager and the external Recruiter to follow the recruitment process
- Take the role of an advisor towards the Site Leaders and hiring managers on topics like candidate experience, interviewing etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to coordinate interview schedules with local interview teams
- Implement and further maintain the internship program in relation to operational needs and working with school/universities in the local workforce to understand degrees and programs that suite the company
- Coordinate candidate’s internal applications and background checks
- Coordinates de assessment center development and application for assessing the candidates
- Interview, recommend and work with compensation and benefits to create the offer to the candidates.
- Support the hiring manager on the creation / review of the job descriptions for open positions
- Define and implement Employer Branding initiatives and programs for the local market, with Group support.
- Cooperate projects on the topics of: employment branding, recruitment process improvement, skills development.
- Degree in HR related field, additional education in Human Resource Management will be a plus
- Proven experience in a similar position– minimum 3 years in multinational companies
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practice
- Strong ability in using MS Office and ERP Systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Good organizational and time management skills
For more details please contact us at:
HR Project Manager
Mobile: 0755 041 440