Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for the following position:
PURCHASING BACK OFFICE RESPONSIBLE
Our partner is a multinational company specialised in production and distribution of mechanical parts, plastic and rubber components.
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives;
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery;
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department;
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders;
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers;
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation;
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents;
- RFQ process : new project item quotation based on customer technical drawing requirement from dedicated suppliers ;to load supplier info into a dedicated process software FTG (intranet);
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience in purchasing activities;
- Experience in technical field companies;
- Bachelor’s degree in economical or technical field;
- Proficiency in English;
- Very good abilities in Excel and ERP systems;
- Proactivity and result oriented person;
- Team player and good communication skills.
For more details please contact us at:
Mobile: 0755 041 440