Location – Cluj-Napoca
- Draws-up quotes and proposals / quotes solutions to dedicated customers-distributors;
- Draws-up quotes and proposals on behalf of sales engineers;
- Resolves internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation;
- An office engineer has to ensures proper CRM working in line with company procedures;
- Sizes solutions and applications;
- Interacts extensively with customers and partners via phone and e-mail or directly when requested;
- Focuses on achieving customer delight, by providing exemplary service both internally and externally, to impress the customer in line with expectations;
- Ensures all customer care issues are recorded on the appropriate system (CRM);
- Listens, understands and conveys customer requirements;
- An office engineer needs to provide technical support to the sales engineer;
- Generates proactive activities to convert R2A business;
- Pro-Actively communicates with the sales engineer to convert R2A business;
- Prepares technical specifications for inquiry as requested;
- Ownership of technical issues, communicates for solving to UK and gives feedback to sales engineer;
- Revises quotations for placing the order;
- Acts as an inside sale for appointed accounts;
- Draws sketches – provides backup quotes with drawings when necessary;
- Identifies and communicates customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth;
- Provides status of ongoing projects and future projects;
- Travels as needed with outside Sales Team and Service Engineer (2-3 days / month).
- Takes responsibility for own personal development plan taking into consideration commercial, technical and leadership requirements of the business;
- Engages in the company’s Sales Force development program (online, course attendance and field-based development);
- To be familiar with the Staff Guide, Management / Leadership Philosophy and other company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field (Energetic, Mechanics, Technology);
- Minimum 2 years of experience on a similar position, along with advanced sales skills;
- Advanced proficiency in English;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to assimilate detailed technical information;
- A can DO and very determined attitude;
- PC operating knowledge (Microsoft Dynamics, AutoCAD or a similar software application).
APPLY ON EMAIL AND WE WILL SCREEN YOUR CV FIRST!
For other information I’ll be happy to answer your questions