Psihoselect performs the Recruitment Process for a multinational company specialized in production and distribution for the following position:
Plan, direct and coordinate Quality Assurance programs. Formulate Quality Control policies and control quality of laboratory and production efforts. In charge of Quality Management System focused on sustaining and achieving quality policies and goals.
- In charge of proactive Quality Assurance activities aimed to prevent the manufacturing of non-conforming products and to achieve product quality;
- Act as a catalyst for improvement the processes in the company in order to fabricate qualitative products in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and cost optimization;
- Management representative for Quality Management System; determine, agree on, oversee internal procedures, standards and specifications with regards and impact on QMS and Quality Policy;
- Involve and offer support in process structuring and process documentation for all departments, as means to maintain and improve quality management system;
- Establish and monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency;
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, and contractors;
- Instruct staff in quality control and analytical procedures;
- Collect and analyze production samples to evaluate quality;
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff;
- Active participation with the other stakeholders in problems analyses, data interpretation, identify solutions and follow up decided measures;
- Stop production if serious product defects are present;
- Produce reports regarding nonconformance of products or processes, daily production quality, root cause analyses, and quality trends;
- Participate in the development of product specifications;
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, and regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of quality control;
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points;
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures;
- Oversee workers including supervisors, inspectors, and laboratory workers engaged in testing activities;
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria;
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals;
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions;
- Verify that raw materials, purchased parts or components, in-process samples, and finished products meet established testing and inspection standards;
- Review quality documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
- Generate and maintain quality control operating budgets;
- Direct the tracking of defects, test results and other regularly reported quality control data;
- Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies or technologies to determine usefulness.
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles;
- Instruct vendors and contractors on quality guidelines, testing procedures and ways to eliminate deficiencies;
- Coordinate the selection and implementation of quality control equipment, such as inspection gauges;
- Monitor development of new products to help identify possible problems for mass production;
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Set and implement the environmental policy of the company, apply the legislation in environmental protection within the teams.
- Technical studies (in the fields of Chemistry, Mechanical/Electrical engineering);
- Experience in a similar leading position – minimum of 5 years;
- Knowledge of production processes, working procedures and instructions for the AQ activity, quality control, of laboratory;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Knowledge of PC operations: Advanced-Microsoft Word and Excel, Internet;
- Knowledge of the field specific law;
- Knowledge of quality and environmental control;
- Ability to analyze and syntesize knowledge related to quality management;
- Wide understanding of the standards associated with quality, environment and auditing;
- Ability to consider alternative solutions;
- Communication skills, ability to lead and inspire people.
For other information I’ll be happy to answer your questions:
HR Project Manager